Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Write up in TechCrunch!

Last week, I sent to SanFran for a Virtual Goods conference. While there, I thought it would be awesome if the guys at TC could checkout gpsAssassin & determine if the readers would dig the concept. Getting into the TC office wasn't easy and I had to pull off some serious magic to make it happen - but Jason Kincaid was cool enough to hear me out.

I've posted the article below, but I'm personally amazed at how some people 'get it' while others are too busy trying to 'peg' you to even understand what you're saying. If I've heard "Oh, you're like MafiaWars" once, I've heard it 10 times :) Jason, on the other hand, was quick in seeing the unique location features & his write up captures that.

Check it out:
http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/09/28/gpsassassin-could-be-the-iphones-next-highly-addictive-hit-game


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment